Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Recent & Radical Cellular Healing-the Arcturian collective (Lauren Gorgo)

Lauren is always good for some moaning and groaning.

-----

I feel like I’m so lost and I suppose faith will see me through but I can’t help but feel like faith got me into this mess, I gave up everything, including my heart, soul and every breath I have ever drawn to partake in the transition and now as I witness the crumpled pieces of what’s left of my mortal life, I wonder ... is this all my fault, did I do something wrong, why do I find myself in this limited place where I feel like I have no choice but to continue on this path, that any plan I try to execute will be thwarted and I will have no choice but to come back to this place, where any kind of joy is fleeting but pain and suffering seem eternal.

MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment